8/31 - Students were given paperwork on Friday with their parent/guardians' PowerSchool log in information. Please make sure you get that from your child!
9/4-All signed lab safety contracts were due last week. We'll be doing our first science lab this week. Students who have not turned in their signed lab safety contracts by the day of the lab will not be permitted to participate in this week's lab! You can tell whether or not I received your lab by checking your grades in PowerSchool.
9/25 - If you missed Curriculum Night tonight, you can catch up on what you missed by looking at the Curriculum Night Powerpoint. You can find it by going to the "Other" tab on this website, then go to Powerpoints, then click on the one you want to see.
10/15 - The Continental Drift, Plate Tectonics, Earthquakes and Volcanoes test has been rescheduled for Friday, 10/19.
11/5 - The Weathering, Erosion, Rocks, Rock Cycle, Soil Test will be Friday, 11/9.
12/3 - After school retest session is cancelled for today, due to my absence with a stomach bug. I will reschedule another after school session when I return.
12/8 - The answer key to the Plant Study Guide questions is now posted under "Other" then "Study Guides" then scroll down to "Quarter 2"
12/12 - There will be an after school help day tomorrow, 12/13 from 3:30-4:30. The after school retest for the Weathering, Erosion, Rocks, Rock Cycle, and Soil Test has been rescheduled for Friday, 12/14 from 3:30-4:15 pm. Students must be picked up promptly. Our plant test has been rescheduled for Tuesday, 12/18.
12/18 - Progress reports will go home with students today. Please sign and return them to me by 1/4/19..Thank you
- Grading Status - Core 1 - all graded except Flower Dissection lab and today's test
- Core 2 - all graded except Flower dissection lab and today's test
- Core 3 - all graded except Flower Dissection lab, plant study guide and today's plant test
- Core 4 - all graded except Flower dissection lab, plant test study guide and today's plant test
- Order of Remaining Grading - 1st - Plant study guide for Cores 3 + 4
- 2nd- Flower dissection lab for Cores 1,2,3 and 4
- 3rd- Plant test for Cores 1,2,3,4
1/16 - The Quarter 1 Review Powerpoint revisions were completed today and was put on this website in the "Other" tab then Pwerpoints." The Quarter 2 Review Powerpoint is still undergoing revisions and will put on this website sometime tomorrow.